Of Molecular Turtles and Other Oddities

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Gez, the funny thing is when you really want to blog you never have the time. Right now I am working about 11.5 hours a day then on Monday and Tuesday class for three hours. The rest of my time is spent with a wonderful lady and doing assignments. Hopefully I will have time to blog about some things that have been on my mind lately. Hope all you out there are doing well. I look forward to reading blogs in December.

7 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger BerryBird said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Dino said...

hope your getting some rest

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there you go. I thought Thanksgiving was in November?

But then, I am Australian so I would hardly know!

Hope you're keeping well.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger natalie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Haven't seen you in a while! Hope life is treating you good!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Library Mama said...

Just a quick note to say hi. Hope all is well. Sorry I've been so absent. I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging things slowly.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Nik said...

Lovin' youuuuu, is easy cuz you're beautifulll.... do-do-do-ooo....

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Demara said...

Wow! THAT is craziness. You working forever. And man has it EVER been FOREVER too!!! I guess you're keeping busy in the REAL world now. WTG

I'm still stuck in Blogland but lovin' every minute of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home