Of Molecular Turtles and Other Oddities

Sunday, August 06, 2006

So you had a bad day, you ran 14 k, then you smoked a J

I thought that the above title would give an accurate representation of the previous week. That is if we switched the bad day to bad week, kept the 14 k and switched smoked a J to ate 5 pepperettes. I hope the title meets Daniel Powter ‘s lyrical expectations. This entry is pretty much a way for me to document the week so don’t bother reading further to hear about my complaining about my week. Things of note that happened: Upon entering my car and turning the key my car started emitting a high pitched beeping sound, following this the turn signal died. Upon faced with paying a billion dollars for getting it toed to my house I decided to face the commute home. One hour of high pitched beeping and a million lane changes without signals later I arrived home to have it die. Thankfully it’s been resuscitated. I also encountered a cute never before seen feature of PowerPoint. After working on a presentation for about three hours I saved it, saw it on my desktop and went to get a glass of water. When I returned the icon was gone, so I went to recent documents tried to load it and was told it couldn’t be found. After searching my computer it was still gone having been taken my underpants gnomes seeking to expand out of their niche market. To relax I decided to watch my newly acquired fishy friends. Leopold had committed suicide, although funny in its manner it was not a needed addition to my day. He had somehow managed to bury himself head first into the gravel of the tank. That was just in one day. For the view of the week add in tests, assignments, and 17 hours sleep. I finished off my week my emptying my brain and running 14 km as I’m apt to do when I need to relax. Leopold you will be missed.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger jin said...

Awwww....poor Leopold! :-(
Sending you sympathy & virtual chocolate cake.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

May Leopold RIP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home