Of Molecular Turtles and Other Oddities

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Cadbury Cream Egg Uses Part II

In homage to my two new readers, the pastery chef and the detective I've decided to revisit cream eggs. I've seen some remnants lying around the local corner store that might be able to make use of. As it’s now several months after Easter and we’ve been experiencing a heat wave of epic proportions I can’t imagine they’d be too expensive. So if you have any recipes that you think could get better with cream eggs or any idea’s of what I should do next drop a comment and I’ll do my best to accommodate.

6 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Nik said...

No!!! New material!
Use rotten eggs instead of regular.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger S. said...

Brownies. Dessert omlettes?

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Coaster Punchman said...

How about quiche?

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger LaLa said...

Cadbury Creme Egg Cocktails? Ching Ching.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger jin said...

Hahaha @ quiche!!!
I have a feeling it just may flop.

I'd say Angelfood Cake, but I don't know if you can separate the white from the yolk with the Cadbury's!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

Send a receipe over :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home